More and more businesses that operate online are becoming aware that the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) applies to their web-based activities. ADA website compliance means that a website makes the information it holds as accessible as possible to Americans with a range of disabilities.
Our sites are now designed to:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.